Monday 15 August 2016

Day 01: Ustersbach - Klosterlechfeld (30km)

On the first day, I hiked from my home next to Augsburg to Klosterlechfeld, which was about 30 km in distance. I had to get used to the equipment and the shoes. I noticed very soon, that the seams inside the shoes didn't lay quite comfortable under my feet. So I put another sole of leather inside them, but it was too late. I already got a blister. Anyway I had fun continuing walking. Some people showed their interest and I had some good conversations. In the evening I found a nice roof, where I took shelter from some raindrops, that just started falling. It wasn't an official camping-site, but nevertheless to my surprise there were two guys from Czec Republic, who also camped there. They told me that they make a journey around Europe by car and can't afford any accomodation.
Getting used to the equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment